|Language||Deutsch, English, Polski, more...|
NPC Shop Edit
- Items for Sale
- Start Trading
- Click at a NPC you want to trade with and open his Shop by clicking on [Shop] I want to trade.
- Buying Items
- To buy an Item from a NPC right click on that item. If you have enough DIL with you and enough free space in your inventory the item will appear there. To buy a larger amount than offered left click on that item and set the amount you want to buy.
- Selling Items
- To sell an item right click on that item and confirm the procedure. To sell specific amount of items press and left click on that item. Insert the amount you want to sell and confirm again.
Player Trade Edit
- Your offer
- The offer of your partner
- Offering an Item
- To offer an item drag and drop it into the lower half of the trading window.
- The upper half will shop the offer of your trading partner.
- Complete Trade
- To complete the trade confirm two times. After the first confirmation the Confir signal switches from grey to green.
- Trading DIL
- To trade DIL press at the lower right edge of the Inventory.
Personal Shop Edit
- Name of personal shop
- Sales record
- A personal shop can only be opened in Ardeca.
- Open Shop
- To open a personal shop press the associated key. You can find more information about the default keys here.
- Offering Items
- Drag and drop an item into the shop window to offer it. Items that are bound to your character can not be traded. Choose a price and confirm. Now that the item is in the shop you have to open the shop by a single click on .
- Receive DIL
- Once an item is sold. You can receive the income by clicking on .
- All items offered
- Enter Agency
- You can open the Agency Window trough one of the Middlemen in Ardeca.
- Offered Items
- The agency displays all offered items from all personal shops on any channel.
- Buy Item
- To buy an item from the agency click it and choose to cancel click .
- See more information
- To see the specific characteristics of the item click at it and point on the preview.