|Language||Deutsch, English, Polski, more...|
The Status Menu is the only way to modify your character's abilities. Status Points are given upon Leveling up, and affect each class differently.
- Strength is the primary stat for Azure Knights, Combat Summoner, Alokens, and Bagi Warriors.
- It is also a secondary stat for Incar Magicians, Domination Summoners, Concerra Summoners, Segrupiers, and Segita Hunters.
- Strength increases the player's Physical Damage.
- Dexterity is the primary stat for Segita Hunters. It is also a secondary stat for Azure Knights, Combat Summoners, Alokens, Concerra Summoners, Segneles, Segurpiers , and Bagi Warriors.
- Dexterity increases the player's Long-Range Attack, Physical Damage (in some classes) Guard, and Block.
- No weapons have a requirement for Heal, but all classes should increase it, as it increases survivability in PvE, and PvP alike.
- Heal increases a player's Health and PK Shield.
- Spirit increases Magic Attack and the maximum Mana Points. It is the primary stat for Incar Magician, Vicious Summoner and Concerra Summoner using Staff, Segurpier and Segnale. It is not a secondary stat for any classes.
- Pysical Damage also known as Close-Ranged Attack is any damage that you do with your weapon by directly using your body. Most classes do exclusively close-range damage with their skills. All classes are capable of basic melee attacks, despite some being far less efficient than others.
- Long-Ranged Attack is a slightly more rare type of attack, involving ranged attacks as opposed to melee ones, such as shooting an arrow from a Bow.
Defense is a measurement of your ability to resist physical damage. This is directly affected by Armor and the Heal stat.
Magic Resistance is a measurement of your ability to resist all magical damage.
Fire Resistance is a measurement of your ability to resist all fire-based attacks.
Ice Resistance is a measurement of your ability to resist all ice-based attacks.
Lightning Resistance is a measurement of your ability to resist all lightning-based attacks.
Poison Resistance is a measurement of your ability to resist all poison-based attacks.
Curse Resistance is a measurement of your ability to resist all curse-based attacks.
Hit Rate is a measurement of your chances to hit an enemy in combat.
Critical Rate is a measurement of your chances to perform a Critical Attack, which does, by default, 150% damage. The damage done by a critical is affected by Vitality.
Block Rate is a measurement of your chances to block an enemy's attack completely, taking no damage.
- Guard is a game mechanic that gives you a chance to reduce the damage the previous hit inflicted on you. The Guard Rate can be affected by skills and items
- Vitality affects the amount of damage done by Critical Attacks and the amount of damage decreased by Guard.
Displays your Health Points in Currant HP/Max HP format.
Displays your Mana Points in Currant MP/Max MP format.
Displays your PK Shield in Currant Shield/Max Shield format.
Stat information TableEdit
Still missing information, obviously, but will edit it later.
Adjust Status PointsEdit
To open the Adjust Menu click atDisplays
- Settings to adjust the Status Points of your character