The Seguriper is the male version of the segnale. However instead of focusing on support, the Seguriper focuses on crippling the enemy with a variety of debuffs, and then pummeling them with both physical and magical attacks.
- Very Fun to Play
- Many Useful Debuffs.
- Great PK/PVP Class
- Like Segnale has Healing skills and AOE Buffs
- Mid - High Damage
- Good Defense
- Good Resistances
- Cheap to Play
- Serves as a Damage dealer and Supporter.
- Slow Compared to other Classes
- Not as Much Healing Skills compared to Segnale
- Blood Skills are Really weak
- Not many Useful AoE skills.
The Seguriper weapon is the
The Seguripers armor is lower than one would expect from a physical damage dealer. However the Seguripers strength lies in preventing the enaff
emy from attacking you by utilizing a horde of debuffs, as well as supporting himself with his self heal. A list of Seguriper armor can be found here.
info source: dekaronevolution